Friday, May 25, 2012

armoire/ cool mini bar transformation continued

 Well, progress has been halted on this project because I needed to move it to the garage for the de-construction phase.  I asked my man to help me move it out there, and his reply was..."Oh, no that thing is way too heavy for me and you to get, I will have to call the hefty."  That is what we call his brother who always comes over and helps us move real heavy stuff.  So two weeks later, it is still sitting in the living room...  I got tired of waiting on my man to call in the hefty, so what did I do???  I moved it myself!  I am bummed that I waited for two weeks without making progress, but was happy to discover that the hefty that I was waiting on was ME all along...  I didn't even break a sweat... Turned out, it took more brains than brawn anyway.  Now, I can get moving on this thing.... I will let you know as I progress.  Thanks for tuning in... 

1 comment: