Monday, June 25, 2012

"EVERY"



I decided to share with you a sneak peek of a new series I am doing.  It is so different from anything I have ever done as an artist.  I usually paint butterflies, elephants, horses, shade trees, cityscapes, etc.  NEVER before would I paint people.  Not because I couldn't, but mostly because I think to paint people you have to really see them, see inside of them, not just the features on their face, or their pretty smiles.  I either didn't want to or didn't trust myself to get it right, I am not sure, but I have always run away from other people's pain, or what is REAL or KNOWING about them.  Don't worry, this is not the beginning of me turning into a depressive painter, who only paints sad haunting paintings, but for this season in my life, for this day, I am choosing to just paint REAL. I am looking inside...  of me.... of them....  Stay tuned.....  there is MUCH MUCH more...

PLEASE SEE POST TITLED "EVERY UPDATE " to see the rest of this series....


No comments:

Post a Comment