Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Mini Bar Transformation continues

 Okay, so I have been a little tied up with client furniture renewals, book illustrating, various volunteer projects, kids, etc., so I am making slow progress on the mini bar, but I have got the drop down shelves ready to paint, the wine rack shelves cut, but not carved, the boxes assembled, the back enclosed ( it is awaiting mirror) and I have ordered the wine glass rack that will suspend from the top and some swivel lighting. I am looking for a drawer that will pull out of the former VCR opening, but if I can't find one, then I will build one.  I think at this point, I am going to go ahead and paint the inside, before I assemble everything inside.  So, as soon as I get the inside painted, I will post again before all the rest is installed....  Stay Tuned... Also, I am going to post a before of another project I am working on....  "The Narnia Wardrobe"  as well as an after of one I just finished, the Butterfly Shelf/Toybox combo.


No comments:

Post a Comment