Sunday, October 13, 2013

It is now October, the air is crisp, today I am wearing boots and it feels like fall. It's my absolute favorite time of the year. It feels like summer just started though, time is moving so fast. I feel like I have been SPINNING for the last several months and I have just started to slow down maybe only to start again. In June we went on a family vacation to Florida. On the way down, I made LOTS of lists. I made short term lists, long term lists, life goals, financial goals, travel goals, family goals, business goals,etc. I spent the whole vacation meditating on those lists. I walked the beach for 2 hours every morning before everyone else got up and listened to the ocean and prayed about those goals, dreams, LISTS. I carved them in the sand even. I came back feeling completely renewed, and organized and ready to conquer the world.  Almost immediately things started happening in relation to those very lists. I haven't even had to time to blog since then much, because I have been extremely busy making things happen. I would love to write it all out, but I don't even know where to start. It has been a whirlwind. One that makes me smile every day, not just because things are going good, but because I know I am not the one who put those things into motion. It was God and my faith and my trust in his ability to do bigger things than I could.  I also know that even if the whirlwind was a downward spiral instead of an upward one, which may be coming due, I know exactly who is in my corner.  Miracles have happened. I have been a witness. Greater days are yet to come.

I will continue to post individual updates on the progress of the past months events.

Until we meet again,
JD

No comments:

Post a Comment